The Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data (CETS No.108) of the Council of Europe opened for signature in Strasbourg on January 28, 1981, entered into force on October 1, 1985, and was signed by our country on January 28, 1981. This contract was included in our domestic law, published in the Official Gazette dated March 17, 2016 and numbered 29656. Accordingly the Personal Data Protection Law ("PDPL") was entered into force in the Official Gazette on April 7, 2016. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the legislation of the European Union (EU) on the protection of personal data, determines in which countries, when, for what purpose, why and where the data, collected from website users, are registered, and regulates the right to receive up-to-date information. In our country, cookies are evaluated within the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 and relevant legislation as they contain regulations on "personal data". This "Policy" includes an informative and clarification text about personal data being processed, stored, under what conditions they can be used and the way it works for computers, smartphones, tablets and any device that will allow you to access our company website.
- Certain personal information (such as Identity Information, Personal Information, Contact Information, Address and Location Information) of any person using or visiting ("User") our website on internet address “www.meha-automotive.com” ("Website") operated by MEHA METAL DÖKÜM SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (“Company”) in its capacity as data controller, are being processed to provide better service, to communicate with people in contact with the company, to carry out job application processes.These data collected through the Website are used and stored by our company in accordance with the right to privacy of personal data.
- The company does not share the information submitted and filled in the job application forms on the website with third parties without the knowledge or consent of the users, except in cases specified in the policies and the clarification texts. The company does not use data for any other purpose other than its activity. The company commits not to sell information to third parties.
- To prevent harmful broadcasts and unwanted advertisements, third-party cookies provided by the third party (internet search engines) are used together with first-party cookies on the Company's Website.
- The processed and stored personal data will be shared by obtaining the consent of the person, where the consent is sought, with the relevant official institutions and organizations, official authorities, only when requested by the relevant public institutions and organizations and official authorities, and following the provisions of the applicable mandatory legislation.
- The user who is an owner of the personal data declares by approving these confidentiality terms/articles, that given information belongs to him/her, that he/her by themself filled in this information, and that data can be shared with associates and affiliates, within the scope of this policy and following the policies announced by our company and that this information can be used for company job application processes, communication, sales, and marketing activities.
- If the website user agrees to use the company's website, it shall be considered that he/she has read all the conditions written in this "Policy", has been informed about the processing of personal data, accepts the processing of personal data within the scope, and purposes determined, and has expressly consented to this.
- It is possible to connect to other sites and social media with links while using the Website. When you click on the links allowing you to go to the company website or third-party sites, please note that these sites have their own personal data privacy policies. When using the related sites, please review their own privacy policies. Our company is not responsible for the contents and policies of third-party sites directed from the Company site. Our company has no control over or responsibility for these sites.
- It is a reality known and declared by informatics experts and national and international authorities on this subject, that over the internet "it is not possible to protect personal data in a 100% secure manner". Our company has taken all necessary administrative and technical measures to protect your personal data. However, although we have taken all precautions, we cannot fully guarantee the security of your personal data collected through our website.
- Our company has determined the necessary policies to carry out the processing, protection, storage, and destruction of your personal data following the legislation. The company declares that personal data will not be disclosed, will comply with the principle of confidentiality, and will not share personal data with third parties except as specified in the policies. It has been determined that the confidentiality obligation regarding personal data will continue even after the termination of the employment contract between the company and its employees, that the employment contract will be terminated for just cause if the legal obligations were not fulfilled, that the necessary sanctions will be applied, and all persons related to the employees have been informed.
To work and operate smoothly different cookies as stated hereafter are used on the website www.meha-automotive.com ("Website") operated by MEHA METAL DÖKÜM SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ ("Company") in its capacity as the data controller.Personal data are processed following the Convention for the Protection of Individuals with regard to Automatic Processing of Personal Data (No.108) of the Council of Europe opened for signature in Strasbourg on January 28, 1981, the PDP law No.6698 and the relevant legislation. When you are redirected from using our website to third-party websites, it is possible to encounter cookies from these third-party sites. Our company has no control over the use of these cookies.
Personal Data Processed
The personal data of users of the website operated by MEHA METAL DÖKÜM SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ (“Company”) that are processed automatically, depending on the users' access to the website and their online transactions on the internet website, are listed below.
- Internet Protocol Address (IP Number)
- Username (ID Number)
- Online navigation on website/transaction information etc.
- Browser type and language settings
- Operating system (like Windows 7, 8, XP, Android, iOS, MacOS)
- Internet service provider (ISP Internet Service Provider)
- Website date/time etc.
- URL of the application website
- Domain name of internet access provider
In case of filling the job application forms, communication, and other forms published on the Website;
- ID information
- Contact information
- Personal information
- Required information for the suitable position
- Contact/Request/Complaint Management Information
- Purpose of personal data processing
Accordingly; to carry out the basic functions necessary for the operation of the website, to analyze the site, to increase the performance of the site, to determine the number of visitors to the site, to provide ease of use, posting to third-party social media pages through the site. Hereafter we give the necessary information about which cookies we use on the website and for which purposes, and how you can control these cookies. We reserve the right to stop using currently used cookies, change their types, functions or add new cookies to the website. We reserve the right to change the provisions of this clarification text at any time. Updates to be made will be announced on the Site or through the methods determined by the Institution.
Methods and legal reasons for collecting personal data
While users are visiting the website, personal data are collected based on the purpose and scope of the visit, the legal reason for the legitimate interests of our company, in its capacity as data controller, and the legal reason for the establishment and performance of the agreements made or to be made with the relevant persons, through cookies in the electronic environment due to use of our website. Personal data are processed for the purposes specified in this text. Law on the regulation of electronic commerce, Electronic signature law, Electronic communication law, Regulation on Consumer Rights in the Electronic Communication Sector, Regulation on the processing of personal data and protection of confidentiality in the electronic communication sector, Regulation on service providers and intermediary service providers in electronic commerce, Regulation on commercial communication and commercial electronic messages, The Communiqué on Electronic General Assembly Meeting System Applicable to General Assembly Meetings of Joint Stock Companies, Communiqué on processes and technical criteria related to the registered electronic mail system, Regulation on internet sites to be opened by companies with shared capital, Law No.5651 the Regulation of publications on the internet and combating crimes committed by means of such publication, and related legal regulations and personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the PDP Law No.6698.
To whom and for what purposes personal data can be transferred
Within the scope of this text, we may share your personal data with our affiliates, business partners, suppliers, authorized public institutions and organizations, private law legal entities, limited to the realization of the above-mentioned purposes and in accordance with the legislation. We would like to notify you that we can store your personal data on domestic and international servers and that we can transfer your personal data abroad by taking the necessary administrative and technical measures in accordance with the legislation, limited to company activities. In case personal data is transferred, sent, and processed in other countries outside the European Union Countries (EU) (in case of using cloud technology or using servers and service providers in the USA), your personal data will be transferred abroad following the Articles 5, 6, 9 of the PDP Law No.6698. We guarantee that we will not sell or share your personal data with third parties without informing you or obtaining your explicit consent when necessary.
Rights as a Personal Data Owner
Following Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 "Rights of The Data Subject", according to the Communiqué on the procedures and principles of the petition to the data controller, after reviewing the policies written below, you can address requests to our company, in its capacity as data controller, by filling out the application form given below.
Purposes of Cookies
Carrying out the basic functions necessary for the proper functioning of the website. When login users are visiting different pages, they shall not need to re-enter passwords and information. Ensuring that necessary forms are filled adequately to continue business processes. Analyzing the web page, increasing its performance. (For example, ensuring the integration of different servers of the website, establishing a statistical database related to the number of users visiting our site), remembering the username information or search queries next time when the user connects online to the site, ensuring the legitimate interest of the company and adjusting the performance accordingly, facilitating the functionality and online use of the website by the visitors. Cookies are used to connect with company-owned or third-party social media.
Ownership rights over personal data (The Right to petition)
Following Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No.6698 "Rights of The Data Subject", petition shall be delivered to the data controller, MEHA METAL DÖKÜM SANAYİ TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ, Hasanağa Osb Mahallesi Hosab Sanayi Cad No:34 Nilüfer / BURSA / TÜRKİYE according to the Communiqué on the procedures and principles of the petition to the data controller, with attached APPLICATION FORM, filled in by the Personal Data Owner and by personally sending a signed copy of the form to the company address together with the identity documents, or by sending an e-mail to [email protected] using a secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address you have notified to our company and registered in our company system, or by sending an e-mail to our company's registered e-mail address (KEP) [email protected], using the personal registered e-mail address (KEP) of the related person, or by personal application through a public notary, or by the methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Institution.
Following Article 11 of the Law; in relation to themselves, everyone, by applying to the data controller;
- Learning whether personal data is processed or not
- If it has been processed, requesting information on personal data
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred in the country or abroad
- Requesting alteration of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions defined in Article 7 of the PDPL
- In case of alternation, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting to notify third parties to whom personal data has been transferred
- Objecting to the result against the person himself by analyzing processed data exclusively through automated systems
- The right to demand compensation for the damage in case of loss due to the unlawful processing of personal data.
Following Article 13/1 of the PDP Law No.6698, you must submit your applications in writing or through the above-mentioned methods determined by the PDP Institution to exercise your above-mentioned rights. Our company will conclude your requests in the application free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. However, if the transaction requires an additional cost, the fee in the tariff determined by the Board will be charged. In this context, if the application of the related person is answered in writing, no fee will be charged for up to ten pages, and a processing fee of 1 TL will be charged for each page above ten pages. If the response to the application is given in an electronic recording medium such as CD or flash memory, the fee that may be requested by our company will not exceed the cost required for the recording medium.